Sunday, August 29, 2010

Believe or Trust?

Believe Or Trust?
If you believe, mean that you haven't trust. Because BELIEVE -> has the word 'LIE' in that word. But, TRUST mean that 100% trust the person.

Trust or not trust, is just 2 choose for you, if you don't trust, maybe, you let that your whole life not good or scary at all. Trust, maybe will make your life been better! Now, let you think about this 2 choosing. Friends, here have a share for you.

This is a nice or even a scary experience. That is a story about when I was 5 years old. At the new year time, I when to my sibling's house to have a open house's eating. I was sat at a bench, with my sister(Ylime). We are eating happily with each others. But, suddenly my waist lie down. And my head is on the floor, I blink my eyes once or twice, then, I was sleep or, I was in a dark and nobody place.

After that, when I opened my eyes, I seem that I was at the last line in the car. Later, I ask my sister(Ylime) what is going on, she said I have been gone in to the hospital for 'sew my head'. Till 7 years later, I can't remember what is the short time been going on. But, I trust my sister(Ylime).

Thank for reading, and have a nice day.
BY: Elisa Jean

1 comment: