Friday, August 27, 2010

How was my life to be?!



First time, to create this blog, because I saw that my Joanne( pet ) is being stupid...
How was my life be?! Any how, my life will be like what?!
I cannot guess, but, I can do. Who can know how was the future is? Nobody. Let the life to be joyful, how can it do?!

Let the life to be better, first to be joyful as Jesus and John Wesley. They let God to take care about his life. That is why my topic call " Joyful". How to make the life joyful? First, when a person cheat you, you must cure him/ her. This make your friend wouldn't think you are a bad friend. Second, don't always compare your child, your friends and your parents. This is why, I always dislike the person who always compare me and my sister( because I always lose ==''' ).

I am so happy, but somehow, I feel so low...



BY: ElisaJean
Thank for reading, and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment