Thursday, December 30, 2021

enfp - the 16 personalities

I decide to stop using Instagram, like what I've read from the book - digital Minimalism. I find myself to be quite restless that I do not have a place to escape from when I'm "free". My niece had been watching TV for the whole day, I realised that even young kids need to consume knowledge and thoughts. There is really no way that a person could be thinking about nothing.

My brain is active. But I still constantly feel the urge to complete my undone assignments. Sometimes I use a lot of time to do assignments because I want to strive for the best. But I end up not having enough time to complete all them. So I try to adjust myself.

I amhave started to think about why I'm so driven by my heart but not my head when making a decision. I want to stop following, in some cases, my desire. Because it is bad, sometimes, as I always find my self regretting those decisions that I've made.

I am reading this book "thinking, fast and slow" on my phone now. It is to help me stop Instagram habit. I think it works well, except that I'm scared I'm just trying to replace one addiction with another addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment