Tuesday, June 14, 2016

We are human, we have Butt

Once I heard this, 
' Some of the feminists are feminists because they hate men, as there are no men in favour of them.'

I ain't sure how true it is, but let's move on to this little story of her.

***



It was a sunny day when I walked to my uni one day! As usual, I had to cross over to traffic lights in order to cross diagonally. I waited at the traffic light, waiting for the red man to turn green. 

There was a woman (I think she is slightly older than me, let's call her the girl) standing in front of me. I was wondering where she would head to. She was in her workout legging pants and a hoodies (I couldn't remember what she was wearing as her top). She carried lots of stuff with her, including her bag.

When the red man turned green, we both crossed the road. Her pace was slightly faster than mine (I ain't sure if I was too slow or she was too fast). She successfully crossed the road, and continued to walked ahead. 

There was this guy (with dark colour skin) walking passed her.

I was still crossing the road like a turtle. (Don't judge my speed)

He turned his head and stared at her butt. 

I thought it was a sunny day. 

***

So then, whenever I pass through any guy on the road, I will pull my shirt down to cover my butt.

We need God.

No comments:

Post a Comment