Friday, August 31, 2012

Broken English

This post is just a random post! I write this post because I've been irritated by the English language. I admit that my brain has been too late to respond others' words in English! What a sad case!

Back to my tittle. Broken English is the common mistake that most of the Malaysian have made. I am one of them too! Therefore, I've been correcting  myself all the time. However I can't correct the grammar or sentence structure that I had spoken. That is terrible.

To stay away from broken English, the main key to help it is speak to those whose mother tongue is English language. But! I am the one who is embarrassed to talk to others in English! That's quite bad, I know. Being a friend who sit behind my to "English" 's friends didn't take a proper sentence with them in English before. I know I should try but the only problem is I SCARED. I SCARED THEY LAUGHED AT ME. I SCARED MY PRONOUN IS WRONG. I SCARED EVERYTHING.

English, you make me feel proud.
English, you make me feel embarrassed.
English, why the whole world needs you?


No comments:

Post a Comment