Friday, November 5, 2010

Human

I am still finding what should I write...
I flip the Bible, but still cannot find what should I write...
Anyways, thanks for your reading because reading my broken ENGLISH?!

Today I wanna to talk about The 1st Man and the 1st Woman.

Genesis 2:25
The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

What is this mean??
WERE BOTH NAKED, THEY FELT NO SHAME?!

Actually I think and think...
I found that that time, they have no CRIME...
If we have crime, we will be shame when we are not wearing clothes.
WHY?
We have CRIME~
Where can we seen we have CRIME?
If, a person who do somethings wrong, he/ she won't show anything to anyone.
Like the crime.
If we have no crime,
we are not scared to show anythings to anyone.
If we have CRIME,
We are too shame to let people see.

Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of them were opened, and they realized they were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

The crime have went with them.
So, they know what is TRUE and FALSE.

Thanks.
:)
BY: Elisa Jean
Take From: Bible
All the BEST :)

1 comment:

  1. The meaning behind your post is really true. I am glad that you have this kind of understanding. But let me correct you, the word crime, can better be replaced by sin. Because sin is the nature of human, crime is just the act of sin.

    After they have sinned against God, they still know what is right and wrong because God make people in His image, so we have the ability to differentiate right and wrong.

    Elisa, you have improved your knowledge about God. But you need to continue writing more about it, to improve your English command. Keep up the good work and attitude!

    ReplyDelete