Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Day and Hour Unknown

Hey everyone!
Today is a day that the time is flowing through~

What can you think when the world is END?
Hey~~~
Who can tell me?

In bible said nobody know...
But the bible said,
the day will have a biggy, FIRE...

Do you scared?
I not SCARED -_-

The day,
I don't know is that I can go up...
If cannot,
I think I will teach bible to my friends who are not going up...??

I don't know..
So many question marks...
????????????????????????????????????????

I just know,
What I can do...

Do you do the things that you have to do when you are live?
You must go and do..
If you wrong,
come and forget and correct it...

This is just the last time you can do..

3 comments:

  1. Emily, I think this fire would be a volcano eruption....So many disasters nowadays, I think the time is coming soon, but not so soon...fire=heat...we could melt, im not joking....love,ying....Till then

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not Emily..
    Yes, the end of the world will be burn by fire.
    But, if we can go up to the sky in the before 7 years, we aren't burn by FIRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa, I am so happy that you have such kind of attitude and faith towards God. I like that very much. You are thinking about the end of the world, the life after and you have such a great faith that Jesus will save you.

    I am glad that you have a desire to teach people about God's word as you see how important it is.

    I like that you know we only have our chance to correct our mistake, repent from our sin during our life in this world. Life is short, so make good use of every minute!

    ReplyDelete