Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Apologize...

' We are going on a study holidays, no more junk food for you and me, we are studying hard!'
This is a song from hahha! Sound like funny right? It is because, I change some words... Sound like quite ok, but, funny!

Yesh! This week is a holidays for Malaysian's students! So, we could joy... But, I think I am in a study case!!! Sound like tired!ZZZZzzz... But, I am also playing much... So long I didn't renew this Joanne's blog!!!

Now, I wanna to share about my study life and my friends~ I think that friends are not important at all... So, what are going on? Because I wanna to share with them... But a friend, that I am so scare about he/she... He/She is so scary!!! He/She is so stingy! You can't think that how stingy is he/her... If I do somethings wrong on him/her, he/she is going to get angry, and he/she won't apologize me... And he/she will get angry about so many days!! What is that happening, he/she also didn't tell me!

I prefer to be friend with he/her again and again! But, first time he/she apologize me! But, the second time, I don't know is that she will apologize me!!! Owhh!! I am not worried about he/she again! I think this time, she must say sorry to me, if she didn't say in the week is going on, I don't know what I am going to do...

A nice youtube Mv about apoplogize...
And press and listen quite nice!




All BY: Elisa Jean
Copyright!

No comments:

Post a Comment