Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lost at World

Hi guys!
This lazy me is posting something again! Well, first of all, I just want to express how I feel right now. I'm remorseful and sad and yeah a bit thankful. Every emotion is like coming towards me. The haze that has been surrounding my house is terrible. My eyes are sweating and so my throat can't function well. Everything is like almost haven't done and yet I'm still here, in front of the computer typing this post. Well, I just want to escape from the books and works. They are so tiring. I enjoy doing them but I'm somehow, can't concentrate in one. It is like when I'm doing one of the works, I'll think about the others that I've not done. Quite TERRIBLE, right?

I feel like I can't cope for them. Everything I do is going to be the worst among the others who are same as me, doing the same things. I call this lost at world. It is like I'm sailing a boat at sea and at the same time, I've to get food in my own way. Moreover, I've to count the days that I've been at the sea and how to make purified water. Yea. It is like that and my feeling is like that. Additional, I've to care the one who stays in the small boat I have been sailing. Things are like that now in my part of life. They crash together in your head but at the end there isn't any result. Then, you'll feel like asking WHAT? WHY? HOW? The WH questions.

I'm a christian. Yet, I haven't done enough or you can say I didn't do anything. Sad, right? I've just decided to read Bible and yet I only memerised 1 sentence a day! OK that is just a start!

We are multitaskers, we have to do our best in every part. Let us RUN TOWARDS THE AIM THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US!

XXX Elisa Jean XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment