Saturday, June 8, 2013

Common Thing That You Won't Realise

OH! I haven't been renewed post for a long time. You may ask me why. I'll tell you that it is because I've been busily doing my work. Today may be the only time to renew.

I was struggling about many things I've got. People like me are not thanksgiving. I've always thought that I'm lonely and there is no love in my life. That is why I've been crying for a long time. Days by days and now, I just realise people around me are important and they've always given me supports and loves like what God has given to me.


The latest post of Emily and I


When we went to church camp...


We posted this because... for FUN! 


God actually provides everything I want. 
Because He guides and loves me everyday. 
That's why, my family still love me so much.
And always give supports to me.

With love, Elisa Jean.




No comments:

Post a Comment