Sunday, June 3, 2012

Heritage

The HERITAGE

I just came back from Bintulu, my lovely hometown. Yes! Really lovely.
This picture I took in the early morning, about 6:30 a.m. 
I really enjoyed the scenery and I really appriciate scenery.
I don't bother is Bintulu a town or a countryside, 
I know that Bintulu is really a heritage!

This trip had really taught me a lot!
Very unfortunately, my grandmother injured before the week we came back.
So, what I did was talk to her or you can say "play" with her.
I appriciated God gave me my grandparents. 
They love me and I love them.
But sometimes, I really don't bother what are they thinking about.
I am so selfish!!!!!!

Bintulu has became a town, that I really hate it!
The smelly car smoke with full of carbon monoxide,
the cigarette smoke with full of nicotine and sulphur dioxide.
I am enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment