Monday, March 12, 2012

The TIMES

It was the begining of the holidays' week. Everything seen very normal. I hate myself as I always do somethings that made God angry. I am very tired. I just want to get a rest as I remember when I was very young or when I was just a little child ridding bicycle around the neighborhood. The way I think about the world is just to enjoy but not to do what I suppose to do. I hope I am just a little kid playing and listening to what my mom and dad say. Trying all my best to watch the television whole the day and eat ice-cream every Sunday with my auntie. What a good days I have. Now, there are no time to do those things. They are to heavy to carry or I have left out the enjoyment and the happiness spend time with my lovest family members. Now, I like to use calculate what people have given to me. And no enjoyment and I don't want the happiness. I am so sad about myself. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment