Saturday, November 13, 2010

Self Believe OR Believe GOD?

I don't know why I want to write this POST!!!
What a sad things...
I try to know what is on YOUR mind!!
Is that you angry with me?
Anyways I don't mind!!
I try to let myself know, you are just a LITTLE!
HEY! People, you know who is the YOU?
YOU= MY friend!! Sorry, no! Is my this year classmate!
Anyway, I an mot talk about the PERSON :(

This topic will be very NICE?
I don't know...
Common QUESTION!
-> Do you believe YOURSELF?
Somebody would answer,
~ Yes!~ I think I can do it!!
~ Of course... Nobody can change me, because I believe I am better than you ALL!
~ I know! I can do better than you..

HEY! Why?
When I watch a PROGGRAME, one CHARCTER said,
:" I am just SHIT! Nobody want to step on me.. So! I am brave..."
WHAT? I SHORK.. LIKE thunder is above my head!

Somebody may trust themself more than trust GOD.
LIKE,
I not need to believe GOD!
I believe myself is Ok!!

I may ask why you just want to believe youself?
The person said, any of one is too SCARY! They all didn't help me, so, I suppose to help myself...
SO, I believe myself is OK already!!!

HUMAN is just like A PEN...
The pen can move and write on the PAPER!
Who is control the PEN?
The owner! HUMANS' OWNER is GOD!
IT will be everlasting...
Chirstian are all God's son and daughter...
A person, who are not believe GoD, the person is like a
ANAK YATIM!
HE/SHE cannot find them FATHER!
That is too BAD :(

When they find, the are SHORK! And ask they father, why FATHER don't want them?
Did they ask themselff, what they do?
What you do?
You say I HATE GOD before?
Is like you said your parents,
you all are not GOOD...

MY friend said, HE/SHE
no need parents because if HE/SHE have not PARENTS, HE/SHE is just a NORMAL person!!!
Is HE/SHE have no PARENTS, how she is going to LIVE until now?
I was SHORK again..
LOL XD?!

SO, what you see?
If you have nobody help, do you going to praise for god?
Because the person that can almost help you, is your PARENTS!
So, LOVE your parents, and LOVE GOD..
Because they can hep you....

:) Happy HOLIDAYS for all STUDENT Primary and Secondary STUDENT!
:) Hardwork for all those WORKER... hope you all can take MONEY
:) Any 60 ^ Happy HEALTHY!!!
:) 6 <>
:) All the BEST.
BY: Jean...


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Elisa, I had a hard time to get your meanings between the lines. But I believe that when we have confidence in God, we will have confidence in ourselves.

    I would like to comment on your analogy of pen and its owner. Humans are not totally controlled by God, as God has given us free will for us to choose. We can choose either to be controlled or not to be controlled by.

    Anyway, this is a hard topic to discuss. Keep up the good work, but please check your English command before you post, I can't get your meaning this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ENGLISH is so...
    Hahaha...
    But the way, my English, anyone would know what i mean...

    ReplyDelete