Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Listen HERE...

I read this from a book by : Stephen Tong...
He born on 1940.. ( Waoh... So..)
Anyway, I am not talk about him, but the book's he wrote...
The book, I pick from 《信仰、试炼与得胜 14》

The first chapter is talk about "TRUST". What mean by trust... In Christ, our "TRUST" and others religion is "NOT" the same...


1st: NOT by action
~ Others religion take " ACTION" , is an important about them religion. They make the "ACTION", and known that "ACTION" can let them going into the "ETERNAL". Example of my one friend, she think by her action can going to the sky become fairy... SO, she said that she want to go up when she death to become fairy... ( I was so :( about her thinking ) .

How, I fell very very very sad when I heard this.... In Christ, we are not because our ACTION to make happy to GOD. Because this will let the GRACE become nothings...


2nd: TRUST is not from us, but from WORD ( 道 )
~ We have seen that, other religion TRUST is from their heart, but in Christ, is from WORD. If we are from our heart, then, it mean we trust ourself then trust GOD. An example, You said you can do it, that is mean you are the one who have the “FORCE ”. But mean not GOD to giving you the force.
Another example,
A person say: " I believe God will let me in a health pink body." The "I believe GOD" mean that the BELIEVE ( Force) is from yourself....
SO, our trust is not from ourself, but from the WORD.


:) Thanks...
Taken from : The Stephen Tong's BOOK
Translet BY: Elisa Jean
ALL THE BEST, GOD TAKE CARE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment