Sunday, October 10, 2010

The DAY

Yesterday was a nice day... Thanks God giving me the day that is nice. I am not happy at all, but I still felt that yesterday is a nice day. Firstly, I went to MidValley for buying my books! That is great but Wednesday will sit for exam :( Anyway, after back to home, I lazy to do the worksheet of Geografi. So hard to do that...

After that, I found my memories from FACEBOOK. That is great and nice :) I found my kindergarden's friends( Although I really don't know what is their name and face ==''' ) Today, I will be under the heavy and lazy books... I don't like to study. Because I think that study is so hard and difficult!!! I wish I could write a book or more than 1 books that all about my life and share is to my friends~ Yes, I really what to be a writter.

I know that I am a person that is so stupid... Yes! I want to share somethings about Lord at here~ :]

When you are at a scary place that have just yourself, and you are scared and you want to escape from the scare. What are you going to do? Yes, you will going to shout your parents, your brother or your lover's name. When you are scared you will try to shout for help. You will shout for help from your family or your friends. Because they are the best rescue that you feel. When you are scared you can also called(praise) to God. Because God is always with you and you are always with God.

Let God to save you and known what is GRACE. Now TRUST God, don't be the Sathan!!

Thanks for the reading and all the best to you :)
BY: Elisa Jean
Sister BLOG share THE GRACE : http://sweetthinking-ylime.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment