Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fair Or Unfair?!

Helloo Friends and my readers?!!
Today, I would like to share about fair or unfair?!

Mainly, everybody will think that the life is mainly unfair!!!
Always been asking like THIS...
Problem 1~
Why my friends can get A's I cannot?!
Problem 2~
Why people have a nice handphone, but I don't have? My one just second hand!!
Problem 3~
I want McDonald!!! Not always eat at home!!!! My friends got pasta to eat, why I don't have?!
I want go PIZZA HUT for eating nicely, with the icy Coke!!!

I think this will be the mainly problem for students... And some even get this problems..
-> My friends all got girlfriend!!! I want also!!
-> Why teacher always like this? She always say that monitor is the best one?! I want to be the best one of teacher's mind!!!

OK! Now let us thinking, what things that we are better than our friends and even your brother sister. THINK!!! THINK!!! Think is that your sport is better? Is that your talk is better than your friends or your family?

Somethings you think that is unfair to you, but somethings you are the fair one in the between! So, let your life to been more positive, don't like others of the people! If you are the others of the people, now, change your mind to become more positive! It will let you life been joyful :)

My dearest friend, think that her life is always been unfair! So, I wish she can see this passage. She is smart, but her father and her mother is not fair between her brother and herself. But, she is the smartest in her family. That is really a joy and a good from GOD. I think this will let her not thinking so negative~

Lastly, I want to talk about that, I want you to know anyone is fair at all. Even I think so that I am not fair!! But, if everyone think like this, who are going to be fair? Hahaha XD So, now, think that you are also fair in this life!

THX for reading and holy day!
:) ALL BY Joanne's owner ...
Elisa Jean


1 comment:

  1. You bring out a very good problem faced by all humans, life is never fair, life is hard! These are all the tests of faith from God. No matter how your life turns out, do give thanks to God, because He makes everything work together so that those who fear the Lord will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete