Monday, September 13, 2010

LOVE


1 Corinthians 13:3

This mean that God is love! If the world no God, then, we all wouldn't have any love in the world!
Why I say that God is love?
It is because he safe us from the crime! He let his son safe all the human, and let human know what is love!



1 Corinthians 13-18

This show that LOVE is like this...
Everywhere also got love! I whole the world, because of God...
God save us from the crime, let the ghost wouldn't come in to our house and our body!
He is a good and real God!

Common question~
Ques:What is LOVE?
Ans: Love is a things that you cannot seen but you can feel in whole the world!

Ques: My family don't love me at all!! My friends hate me too!! I cannot feel love! What should I do?
Ans: Better go and praise for God! And if your family don't love you, see what is your wrong!

Ques: I think my family don't love me because my result is not good at all! What should I do?
Ans: If you think your family not love you, then you are wrong, because love is patient, kind, not envy, not boast, is not proud, not rude, not self seeking, not easily angry, not records of wrongs. Love is not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love is protect, trusts, always hope, always perseveres. Love never fails!

====================================================
Remember, the whole world is love, because the world is all from God! The real God, the 3 in 1 God!

====================================================

Thanks for reading the passage!
All BY: Elisa Jean
GOD BLESS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment